- Over 2000 tonnes of arisings and removed from site and recycled.
- Retail outlets at Ground Floor level of precinct kept live throughout works. Requirement for strong neighbourly liaison and advanced notification.
- Works phased to avoid disruption / interruption of third parties.
- Installation of an acoustic sheeting loading gantry to reduce disruption to tenants of Hay’s Lane including the Cotton Centre and neighbouring residents as well as shopping pedestrians and tourist in busy part of London Bridge.
- Out of Hours works required to remove generators and plant from basement and communal roof spaces.
- Contract crane lifts implemented for removal of certain elements. Road closures and heavy traffic management planning required to execute crane lifts.
- Provided 24-hour access for third party facility maintenance teams to elements within the strip out works demise.
- Complex M&E Scope and execution to ensure third parties remained unaffected throughout duration of works.
- 24-hour security provided.